Saturday, December 30, 2017

Zippered Cross Body Pouch

Hello there,

Hope everyone is keeping yourselves warm with this terrible winter. I wanted to show the cross body zippered pouch I made for my daughter.  This bag measures around 6.5"X8". 



I attached a small fleece heart shaped embellishment to the front. 

           

For the first time, I made a video tutorial for this bag. As there are tons of tutorials in English, I made this one with my native language Kannada.

Hope you had a wonderful year. Wishing you a very happy NEW YEAR filled with HAPPINESS and PEACE. 

Love,
Jyothi

Linking this blog to: 

4 comments:

Hawaii Day Quilted Wall Hanging

Hello there, I am not able to blog all my sewing projects now a days. But couldn't resist myself from sharing the one I finished yest...